Thursday, November 18, 2010

What to say, when you don't know what to say

Happy Thanksgiving.  The Bible speaks often of both giving thanks and the time of harvest.  I hope you have a bounty to consider this week.

We are preparing to venture to the Great Plains, and my list of what should happen between now and the Interstate is long.  So, to check off "blog post" from the list, I copied a cute quiz from my friend Ellen's blog (Bluestocking Belle).  Share your answers!  You will see soon, I am perhaps not the most decisive person you have encountered.

Sweet or Savoury? Savoury, however not at all offended at the opportunity to share in some sweets!

Dresses or Jeans? Actually I like skirts, not dresses and I am recently warming up to jeans as I found a great fit/variety at Chico's.  One lady at church thought I wore skirts for religious reasons--so now I am looking for pants to keep it real.

House or Apartment? House

Shop Online or Offline? Offline, not much on shopping.

DVDs or Downloads? DVD's, although I love podcast subscriptions of sermons (I'm a geek)

Cocktails or Juice? Neither, but I guess juice.

Chocolate or Strawberry? Chocolate covered strawberries.

Laptop or PC? PC

Magazines or Newspapers? Magazines

Facebook or Twitter? Both, like Twitter more lately.

CDs or MP3s? MP3--love me some I-pod

Kids or Pets? 2K+1P= love, amusement and 2/3 eye rollers; 1/3 tail wagger

Macaroon or Cupcakes? Cupcakes

Walk or Run? Walk, what is category is elliptical?

Breakfast in Bed or Breakfast Out? Breakfast Out

Market or Supermarket? Supermarket

Sourdough or Grainy? Grainy--love 9 grain bread

Heels or Flats? Flats, but I love the idea of heels

Late nights or Not? Now not, unless project procrastination looms

Coffee or Tea? Coffee--love it strong and black.  Like tea, love me some coffee.

Will write some more substance soon, need to share some thoughts on conversations/study of perfectionism and worry.  In the mean time, worry yourselves sick about having a perfect Martha Stewart Thanksgiving feast.

2 comments:

  1. This Thanksgiving, I don't have to worry at all -- about the food, that is. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 'm still chuckling over the second one...

    If it were for "religious" reasons, I guess you'd be doing the elliptical thing in a skirt, too.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Roswell, GA
Loves to find the answers to three questions of a sound Bible study: what does it say, what does it mean, what difference does it make?